Watch The Bridge FX TV Series episodes streaming free online! The new television series is based on the outstanding Danish/Swedish series Broen, the actual American version The Bridge shifts the action from Scandinavia to the US-Mexican border. When a woman’s cadaver is discovered within the area of thebridge connecting Juarez to El Paso, a couple of detectives-American Sonya Cross (Diane Kruger) along with Mexican Marco Ruiz (Demián Bichir) are compelled to put away their differences in in an attempt to interact to capture a killer wreaking havoc on both sides of the said bridge. The original focused on the hunt for the notorious killer along with radical connections-linguistic, nationwide, psychological, along with personal-and the US adaptation delves directly into intriguing geopolitical themes, examining often the complicity in the silence associated with the murdered girls of Juarez along with drug- along with human-trafficking empires. Watch The Bridge FX TV Series episodes online free. It is one summer drama that should not be missed. (Launches July 10 at 10 PM. Demián Bichir, the actor who plays “Marco Ruiz,” a homicide specialist for the express regarding Chihuahua, Mexico living in Ciudad Juárez. A family person, Marco is amongst the very last good men in a corrupt along with apathetic police that is certainly out-gunned through the powerful drug cartels. She has sharp, wonderful, along with observant and too aware that his city is in a state of damage. If a body is dumped about the bridge that spans the El Paso-Ciudad Juárez line, Ruiz is forced to work together with his United states opposite number, “Detective Sonya North. ” Using the Eu set Bron, that is wear the line of Denmark along with Sweden, The Bridge is often a criminal offenses thriller studying the tensions about the US-Mexico line. When a United States judge noted for her anti-immigration views is located dead around the bridge linking El Paso along with Juarez, Sonya Cross from El Paso PD must work together with her Mexican counterpart via Chihuahua State Police force to catch the serial killer performing on both tips of the line. The truth quickly drags them to a string regarding murders about the line, a field already consumed simply by unlawful immigration, drug trafficking, violence along with prostitution. Meredith Stiehm along with Elwood Reid designed The Bridge with regard to American television, with Shine America producing.
- Diane Kruger as Det. Sonya Cross, a member of the El Paso police department. Cross has Asperger syndrome.
- Demián Bichir as Det. Marco Ruiz, a homicide detective for the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
- Annabeth Gish as Charlotte Millwright, a wealthy widow whose rancher husband died on the Mexican side of the border. Shocking secrets about his cross-border activities quickly come to light as Ruiz and Cross’ investigation commences.
- Ted Levine as Lieutenant Hank Wade, a jaded El Paso cop and Detective Cross’ supervisor. He finds himself often counseling Cross to be more diplomatic in her single-minded determination to catch the killer.
- Thomas M. Wright as Steven Linder, a “lone wolf” trying to survive in a near-lawless borderland.
- Matthew Lillard as Daniel Frye, a newspaper reporter whose once-promising career has been derailed by a life of parties and substance abuse.
- Emily Rios as Adrianna Perez
- Catalina Sandino Moreno
- Sandra Echeverría
Season 1 Episode 1 “Pilot” July 10, 2013
Season 1 Episode 2 “Calaca” July 17, 2013
Season 1 Episode 3 “Rio” July 24, 2013
Season 1 Episode 4 “Maria July 31, 2013